Well I got tagged by
and I am going to answer some questions. I have given up on tagging people almost always so honestly I'm not going to. PFFF thanks here we go if you want to tag yourself say I tagged you and go for it
1. You must post the rules listed
2. Each person tagged must share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer the 13 questions you were given and invent 13 new questions for the people you tagged
Tag 13 people
Go to their page and inform them they are tagged. Fuck off I do what I want
13 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I have been working on the same story for 3 years, I put all my time and effort into it, think about it constantly, make art for it, and I CAN NEVER WRITE THE GOD DAMNED THING
2. I hate questions asking what my favorite color is because I don't have one. I guess I like pastels, but if you ask me I'll give you some bullshit like "tangerine blue" or something
3. I have a catahoula leopard hound and I love her to death. Her name is Maggie.
4. My wonderful, amazing, 30 lb, lovable, lazy ass 9 year old cat, Leo, has sadly passed away. Very sad.
and a week before he turned ten. Somebody *glares* just couldn't stay alive
5. In real life, I'm a very quiet person. I have social anxiety and I don't like speaking if forced to. However, I can act incredible charming and persuasive, and I'm a great conversationist if the situation calls for it.
6. I'm very, very good at lying.
7. I just got back from a thing called extreme camp, which is a church camp up in the mountains. I went on a zipline all through the forest, and it was unbelievably high up. The longest zipline was 800 ft, and I believe it was 2,000 ft in the air, although that wasn't our highest point.
8. I also ran a paintball obstacle course while I was there. Some people come out with 50 welts, I only got one. Pretty exciting!
9. I have played piano for six years and ukulele for almost 2. I'm not great at ukulele, since I don't play it very often, but I am actually very good at piano.
10. My speech fluctuates between terrible, wonderful slang and proper and sophisticated. However, either way, there's bound to be a "bruh" thrown in there somewhere. You ever start saying something ironically and then never stop saying it? Yeah. That happened.
11. Almost all my stories are based on or inspired by dreams I have.
12. Sigh... Yes, I read Homestuck. It's trash and I absolutely love it.
13. I love critiquing movies.
Other questions I recieved from
1. what the fuck is your name son??
2. what the holy hell do you have planned for your future?
Some good ass sleep
I would like to do something with literature, art, and movies. Or maybe be an English professor
3. so what's up with your life right now? like, you need to talk about anything?? whatever's on your mind, spill it. RIGHT NOW.
No I don't talk about my feelings thanks
4. what d'ya say, mercy or justice? let bygones be bygones or get revenge??
Depends on the situation but usually I vote mercy. People screw up and it's shitty and stupid but forgiveness honestly makes me happier and feel like a better person and I don't waste energy and time holding grudges or being an ass or ignoring people. Shit happens, you deal with it, you move on and make it better and stronger.
5. who is the one person you're closest to and could NOT live without?
My dog??? I'm not close to many people and I don't really let myself dwell on my own emotions
6. who is one person you WISH wasn't in your life?
But at the same time they shaped who I am. And I'm kind of an asshole, admittedly, not proud of it, but I'm not a bad person either. I'm just a work in progress I guess. I need to change, and so do other people. I don't really need them out of my life I guess.
7. top three favorites bands. i don't give a flying fuck if you don't like any bands, you best come up with three you like, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW.
Twenty one pilots
Fall out boy
Panic at the disco
8. favorite quote? if you don't have one, make one up about your outlook on life.
I'm usually hella philosophical but I'm not quite feeling up to it at the moment and I don't really keep many quotes in my mind handy
9. jester, tell me a joke or i'll have your head rested in a guillotine.
What's the difference between an old bus stop and a lobster with breast implants
Ones a crusty bus station and ones a busty crustacean haha
10. would you rather be a ghost or a zombie?
Idk probably a ghost I guess. Can Zombies feel guilt because I probably would. And ghosts have more opportunities
11. *EMO HOUR* what do you dislike most about yourself?
No thanks I'm a ten
Jk um probably the fact that I don't let myself trust anyone enough to be happy and that I'm too afraid to let go enough to try to be
12. would you rather be addicted to drugs or have your CLOSEST, MOST LOVED PERSON (that you listed above) become a drug addict?
Um I'm not sure
Because I'm not sure who is closest to me
And the problem is that I would make sure if they were doing something like that i would get them to someone who could help them fix it immediately whether they liked it or not
But I worry that no one would do the same for me
13. WHAT ARE YOUR FUCKING OPINIONS ON CURSING? IF YOU'RE ALL FOR IT, ANSWER WITH YOUR FAVORITE CUSS WORD. IF YOU'RE AGAINST IT, ANSWER WITH ONE OF THEM LIL KID CUSS WORDS LIKE "U POOPSICLE" OR SOME SHIT. AIGHT. PEACE OUT, MOTHAFOCKS.
Paul blart mall cop is definitely my favorite curse word
(Memes raining from the sky)
Not tagging or making questions as usual but always happy to answer
Will do tags I'm just usually too lazy and almost all my friends left this website or are pretty inactive so...
GAH it's so lonely here now )):
Journal skin made by Ashley44598X
Art made by jcm2 | preview devination